Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By using or subscribing to any of our amenities you agree that you have understood and read the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not use our services or subscribe.
- Rewind Interiors (“Website”) is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Rewind Interiors, a company based in the UK.
- Use of the Website is presented to you under conditions and without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Rewind Interiors reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thence
Identity of the company
Rewind Interiors is currently trading as a sole trader.
Address: 1 Crampbark Road, Hetton le Hole, Houghton le Spring, DH5 9FS
Company Owner: Erica Lambton
E-mail address: email@example.com
Rewind Interiors provides Internet-based services through the Web Site which allows users to purchase original merchandise such as home furnishings and lighting from an original designer, maker. Upon placing an order, Rewind Interiors will ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
Right of withdrawal
When delivering products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer can cease the contract without giving any reason within 14 days. This period initiates on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer.
2. If the consumer uses the right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, according to provided reasonable and unambiguous instructions.
When providing services:
3. When providing services, the Consumer has the option to terminate the agreement without giving reasons, during fourteen days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer uses the right to withdraw , the costs of the return shipping will fall with the consumer, and not Rewind Interiors. The items need to be returned damage free and in original packing to business address.
2. If the consumer has retuned the item in conditions as described above, Rewind Interiors will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return (and when the return has been checked).
The consumer consents and agrees not to, copy or modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derived works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. To be clear, it is explained that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Rewind Interiors owns all Intellectual Property Rights to the Website, including, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions, goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You accept and consent that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Rewind Interiors.
Links To Third Party Sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”).The Linked Sites are not under the control of Rewind Interiors or the Website and Rewind Interiors is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Rewind Interiors is not accountable for any form of communication, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Rewind Interiors is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rewind Interiors or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Cancellation of Fraudulent/Loss to business Orders:
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we frequently observe transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any irregular activity, Rewind Interiors reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Rewind Interiors also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in British pounds. Prices, products and Services may change at Rewind Interiors’ discretion.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Rewind Interiors shipment to the shipping carrier.
Rewind Interiors has the right to suspend or cease your use of the Website or any Service if it believes that you have breached any of these terms.
Right to be Forgotten:
You have a right to request to be forgotten, this involves removing all the data we hold on you, from out system. No bank card details are stored on our website, these are handled via encryption and through our payment gateway, stripe. All requests to be forgotten should be sent by email, firstname.lastname@example.org and we endeavour to action all requests with the header “Right to be Forgotten” within 24 hours.